Re: [inkscape] Impossible to change font if ttf-bitstream-vera is not installed.

forwarded 496784 https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/168320
thanks

Le Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 11:50:43PM +0100, Thomas Viehmann a écrit :
> Hi Charles, Wolfram,
>
> how about fixing #496784 with the attached [even better with
> attachment...]? This seems to work for me and also work in cases where
> the default font has gone missing for other reasons.

Many thanks Thomas for the patch. I have forwarded it Upstream for review, in
case we can get an official blessing before releasing with the patch.

In the absence of a timely answer, I will upload on DELAYED with a waiting time
that leaves next weekend for Wolfram to react.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan