Re: [inkscape] Impossible to change font if ttf-bitstream-vera is not installed.

Adeodato Simó wrote:
> Charles, if the fix for this bug is simply adding a depends on
> ttf-bitstream-vera, then the fix is suitable for lenny, and we'll
> happily unblock it.

Can we have a proper fix, though, please?
Bug #461308 will not be ready for action before squeeze, but I don't
think we should add recommends and depends on that now, in particular
Charles, if you don't know how to properly fix it yourself, please at
least let others have a look, say until the weekend.

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/