Re: [inkscape] Impossible to change font if ttf-bitstream-vera is not installed.

Le Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 07:21:44PM +0200, Thomas Viehmann a écrit :
> Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > Charles, if the fix for this bug is simply adding a depends on
> > ttf-bitstream-vera, then the fix is suitable for lenny, and we'll
> > happily unblock it.
> >
> Can we have a proper fix, though, please?
> Bug #461308 will not be ready for action before squeeze, but I don't
> think we should add recommends and depends on that now, in particular
> Charles, if you don't know how to properly fix it yourself, please at
> least let others have a look, say until the weekend.

Well, upstream wrote in the Launchpad bug that they will not fix it in
0.46, but you're the boss...

I will anyway document that the added dependancy is an ugly workaround
and that next upload should check if the dependancy is still needed.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles