Re: enchant NMU

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 12:55 AM, Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> wrote:
> * Paul Wise [Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:47:25 +0800]:
>
>> I intend to NMU enchant to fix #499710 (shlibs need updating, debdiff attached).
>
>> Should I go ahead with this?
>
> Yes, please.

Uploaded.

>> Once the upload is done, these packages will need a binNMU:

I seem to have missed sylpheed (in experimental).

> Did you compose these lists by looking at what packages build-depend on
> libenchant, or looking at what packages depend on libenchant?

The former, with:

grep-dctrl -F Build-Depends enchant -s Package
/var/lib/apt/lists/*_Sources | sort -u

> I did the latter, and I don't get conglomerate nor empathy, though I get
> libsexy.

I get empathy (from experimental) but not conglomerate with the latter.

libsexy doesn't seem to build-depend on libenchant-dev. Perhaps it was
built in an unclean system and lacks --without-enchant or something.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise