requesting permission for tiff upload with security patch

I've prepared new tiff packages for stable-security and
testing-security that include a patch to fix a recently discovered
security problem.  With the permission of the release team, I would
like to go ahead and upload to unstable as well.  The version would be
3.8.2-11, and I would upload with urgency high because of the security
update.  The change is small and safe.

In the interest of full disclosure, I should mention that I also
switched my patch management from cdbs simple-patchsys to quilt.  I
have done thorough testing to make sure that the package is otherwise
the same, so I believe this is safe to upload to unstable even at this
late date.

I won't take any action without an okay from the release team.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>