Re: Pending transitions

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:

> Hello,
> I'm going VAC and two transitions I was taking care of didn't manage to
> get themselves ready soon enough. I'm leaving here a status update in
> case somebody wants to take care of them during this coming week, else
> I'll retake them when I get back.
> parted
> ======
> parted is ready to transition, except that I agreed with Otavio he'd ack
> me migrating it, and I haven't been able to get hold of him by IRC.
> In any case, the important bit is that while udeb-only packages have
> been binNMUed for this transition (partconf and partman-base), they
> SHOULD NOT be migrated at all. parted-udeb, otoh, should be migrated
> with its source package as usual (parted).

Yes, parted can go however 1.7 binaries cannot be removed from lenny
until we do RC1 release.

If you prefer, we can wait you to come back and retake it. There's no
hurry about it right now.

- --
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855
 you the whole house."
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)