Pending transitions

Hello,

I'm going VAC and two transitions I was taking care of didn't manage to
get themselves ready soon enough. I'm leaving here a status update in
case somebody wants to take care of them during this coming week, else
I'll retake them when I get back.

parted
======

parted is ready to transition, except that I agreed with Otavio he'd ack
me migrating it, and I haven't been able to get hold of him by IRC.

In any case, the important bit is that while udeb-only packages have
been binNMUed for this transition (partconf and partman-base), they
SHOULD NOT be migrated at all. parted-udeb, otoh, should be migrated
with its source package as usual (parted).

heimdal
=======

heimdal is ready, except that the binNMUs performed on cyrus-sasl2-heimdal
rendered its binary packages uninstallable because they use ${binary:Version}
against... a different source package (cyrus-sasl2).

I tried to fix this by binNMUing cyrus-sasl2, but that didn't work out
well because:

  Source: cyrus-sasl2-heimdal

  Package: libsasl2-modules-gssapi-heimdal
  Depends: libsasl2-modules (= ${binary:Version})

  Package: cyrus-sasl2-heimdal-dbg
  Depends: cyrus-sasl2-dbg (= ${source:Version})

Both libsasl2-modules and cyrus-sasl2-dbg come from cyrus-sasl2, but
they are *both* arch:any, so you can see how it's a lose/lose situation...

It's probably easiest at this point to upload -23 for both source
packages.

Hasta luego,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                            Listening to: Javier Álvarez - Sin tu latido