Re: Freeze exception for tmw 0.0.25

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 09:05:25AM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Patrick Matthäi <patrick.matthaei@web.de> writes:
> > Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt schrieb:
> >> None of these is important. The doc fix could go in, but I'm not sure
> >> that it's worth your effort.
> > here's a more detailed point of the main The Mana World developer why we
> > we should choose the latest stable release for Lenny.

> Do you think that the KDE people would get an unblock for KDE4 if they
> show some mails from upstream explaining how great the new versions are?
> Still rejected.

I don't think it's fair to compare something as complex as KDE to a game
without reverse depends.. The again tmw appears to be deep in
development and it seems possible that during lenny timeframe a newer
version of tmw is needed anyway to connect to tmw servers. Thus it could
be better served from volatile rather than from stable.

--
"rm -rf" only sounds scary if you don't have backups