Re: Freeze exception request for monotone 0.40-7

Zack Weinberg wrote:
I would appreciate it if version 0.40-7 of monotone could be unblocked
to enter testing.

Version 0.40-7 has now successfully built on all architectures where
it can be expected to build (the package is upstream-broken on alpha
and ia64 - various versions *have* built in the past, but I believe
this to be just that the testsuite didn't catch the brokenness) and,
although packages.qa.debian.org hasn't noticed yet, the ftpmasters
have removed the broken builds from unstable.  Thus, the package is in
good shape to migrate tomorrow if the freeze exception is bumped from
-6 to -7.

unblocked

Cheers

Luk