Freeze exception request for monotone 0.40-7

I would appreciate it if version 0.40-7 of monotone could be unblocked
to enter testing.

The package is in a bit of an unusual situation.  Version 0.40-6 is
marked as freeze-excepted, and was meant to fix bug #491361, but my
sponsor made a mistake when he regenerated the .diff.gz from version
control, causing the fix for that bug to be left out of the upload.
So he redid the upload - just barely too late for the freeze deadline.
:-/

The changelog for the relevant versions is:

monotone (0.40-7) unstable; urgency=low

  * Re-upload with no changes to correct problems in 0.40-6.diff.gz.

 -- Ludovic Brenta <lbrenta@debian.org>  Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:18:42 +0200

monotone (0.40-6) unstable; urgency=low

  * dump-test-logs.sh: always exit unsuccessfully, to prevent masking an
    unsuccessful test run.
  * syntax_errors_in_.mtn-ignore test: eliminate fragile dependency on
    details of error messages / order of output.

 -- Zack Weinberg <zackw@panix.com>  Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:00:35 -0700

The changelog doesn't mention #491361 because I wasn't sure the fix
was going to work; the changes are exclusively to the package's test
suite.

Version 0.40-7 has now successfully built on all architectures where
it can be expected to build (the package is upstream-broken on alpha
and ia64 - various versions *have* built in the past, but I believe
this to be just that the testsuite didn't catch the brokenness) and,
although packages.qa.debian.org hasn't noticed yet, the ftpmasters
have removed the broken builds from unstable.  Thus, the package is in
good shape to migrate tomorrow if the freeze exception is bumped from
-6 to -7.

Thanks,
zw