Re: heimdal

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:

>>    * It would be good if I could get somebody to independently verify
>>      that the versioned  library symbols really are working (it looks
>>      good to me).

> Yes, I agree it would be good. I'm CCing Steve Langasek and Russ
> Allbery; I think they have the required knowledge to do the checking,
> and hopefully can donate a bit of their time for this. (Many thanks in
> advance!)

It looks correct to me for the krb5 interface.  It looks like some of the
internal libraries that Heimdal uses (maybe libroken and libasn1, although
I'm not sure) aren't using symbol versioning, but since that isn't the API
that's shared with MIT Kerberos, that shouldn't matter in practice.  I
doubt this is a regression from the previous state; they were probably
never using symbol versioning.