Re: emdebian-tools debconf update

Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> writes:
> On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 15:04 +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
>> Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> writes:
>>> I already have some other bug fixes in the current SVN - bugs that I
>>> discovered and fixed myself during development.
>> Bug numbers, please.
> Eh? I have to file bug reports for bugs that I've already fixed? What is
> the point of that?

The point would be to see if these bug fixes are reason for a freeze
exception, from the changelog, it's hard to guess at their impact. From
my current point of view, they all look quite unimportant and/or
feaatures, so you wouldn't get a freeze exception.

Marc
--
BOFH #365:
parallel processors running perpendicular today