Re: emdebian-tools debconf update

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 15:04 +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> writes:
> > I already have some other bug fixes in the current SVN - bugs that I
> > discovered and fixed myself during development.
> Bug numbers, please.

Eh? I have to file bug reports for bugs that I've already fixed? What is
the point of that?

The details of the bug fixes are in the changelog that I quoted. Why
create empty bug reports just to get a bug number? Seems pointless.
There would be no extra content in the bug reports compared to what I've
already put in the changelog.

Neil Williams