Small library transition: libcupsys2 -> libcups2

Hi release team,

renaming cupsys back to cups has been on my long-term TODO for a long
time already, and now it was triggered and justified in bug #482296.
It will unbreak existing upstream documentation, forum posts, etc.,
and more importantly, unbreak third-party LSB printer drivers (such as
on openprinting.org).

I prepared the transition in cups' svn head now. In particular this
involves a renaming of libcupsys2 to libcups2 (which also makes it
compliant to the library policy by finally matching the SONAME), and
libcupsys2-dev to libcups2-dev.

There are only two handfuls of reverse dependencies, and I provide
transitional packages. I will coordinate the rebuilds. However, I
would like to let you know upfront, and possibly discuss any
objections you might have.

Thank you!

Martin