Re: [Debian-haskell] ghc6 transition overview

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 10:40:14AM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> Here is a small overview of the ghc6 related packages.

I'm a bit confused - is this meant to be a complete list?
It doesn't mention, e.g., haskell-cgi on powerpc, which AFAICS has all
its deps satisfied and just needs to be built (on voltaire) (currently
in state "Building").
Or have you deliberately not mentioned those that have only relatively
recently changed to state "Building"?

Also, s390 has failed at least haskell-arrows and haskell-cgi. I haven't
tried, but I believe they'd build fine.

Thanks
Ian