Re: some haskell-related give-backs

Luk Claes wrote:
> Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> > Please give back those haskell-related packages, they should build now.
> >
> > lhs2tex         # (mips mipsel powerpc)
> > haskelldb-hsql-mysql # (hppa mips mipsel)
> > haskelldb-hsql-odbc # (arm mips mipsel)
> > haskelldb-hsql-postgresql # (hppa mips mipsel)
> > haskelldb-hsql-sqlite3 # (hppa mips mipsel)
> > arch2darcs      # (mips mipsel)
> > darcs-buildpackage # (mips mipsel)
> > hpodder         # (mips mipsel)
>
> All given back.

I missed that haskelldb-hsql-mysql and haskelldb-hsql-postgresql still
fail on hppa, because they need their respective haskell-hsql-*
package, which isn't built yet.

Several packages are stuck in "Building" status for 47 days on peri, for
no apparent reason:

gcj-4.1
haskell-hsql-odbc
haskell-hsql-postgresql