Re: Base system installation errors in testing due to libldap

* Frans Pop [Sun, 18 May 2008 17:38:52 +0200]:

> Given that, maybe even removal would be an option, but I'll leave that to
> RMs.

The removal will happen eventually, since it's been removed from
unstable already. But not before libaws is rebuilt against libldap-2.4-2,
which FTBFSed, and needs somebody investigating it.

> I think that libldap2 may just need its priority reduced.

For those reading along at home, Ganneff did this on IRC.

Thanks,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                      Listening to: Mecano - No es serio este cementerio