nautilus transition

Hi,

the migration of nautilus 2.22 to unstable is taking shape. After the
remaining issues with gnome-volume-manager and gnome-session have been
cleared out, I think it should be the time to move it.

This transition involves a SONAME bump for libnautilus-extension, with
some API changes required for 6 packages, 5 of which have new versions
ready in experimental. The last one is gnome-mount, which has an
upstream version ready and which should also be prepared in experimental
by the time nautilus can migrate. The other 11 packages can be binNMU'd.

Does anyone know when this transition should be fit?

Thanks,
--
 .''`.