FlightGear migration

The flightgear package trio (flightgear, simgear, fgfs-atlas) won't migrate to testing, apparently britney is caught in a loop here.

These three packages must be migrated simultaneously because I changed the name of the simgear library package, so migrating simgear alone makes the other two packages uninstallable because simgear0 would no longer exist. And obviously migrating the other two packages would depend on the new simgear1.0.0...

I don't see any reason these packages can't migrate, except for the migration scripts not handling the situation properly?

Is there something I should do to make the migration happen?

(I'm not subscribed, please Cc.)