Would an (l10n) NMU of atlas interfere with the gfortran trnasition?

(CC'ing Riku and Matthias for the sake of it. No need to CC me on
replies, I read -release)

I was working on a possible NMU of atlas3 to fix its longstanding
debconf l10n issues.

Raphaël Laboissière then mentioned /me that atlas3 will probably
disappear at some moment....but, on the other hand, the "atlas"
package could benefit from these debconf l10n improvements (strings
are identical among packages) such as things he reported in #472366

So, an l10n NMU of atlas would make sense.

However, I wouldn't like to interfere with the gfortran transition.

This NMU should theoretically happen in about 2 weeks (as I give more
chances to translators to get translations in before NMUing).

So, is it OK for me to do it or do you guys prefer this to be
delayed ?