Re: Give back petsc [was: Re: Suitesparse transition]

* Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@debian.org> [2008-03-20 16:06]:

> I uploaded new spooles and petsc this morning.  Spooles has built
> successfully on arm.  petsc was tried on hppa, but failed because of
> missing lam.  lam has not failed on hppa, but 7.1.2-1.3 has not been
> attempted; same with armel.

petsc is still in Dep-Wait status on arm, mips, mpisel, and s390 [1], even
though lam 7.1.2-1.3 has successfully built on all architectures (m68k and
hurd-i386 apart) [2].

Could petsc be given back on those arches, please?

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?suite=unstable&p=petsc
[2] http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?suite=unstable&p=lam

--
Rafael