Re: Give back petsc [was: Re: Suitesparse transition]

On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 20:29 +0100, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> Adam Powell uploaded version 2.3.3-7 of petsc that build-depends
> alternatively on liopenmpi-dev or lam4-dev.  This should fix the Dep-Wait
> status on some arches, like arm, mips, mipsel, and s390.
>
> Will the autobuilds automatically happen on these arches or should the
> package be given back on them?

False alarm.  The way I tried it didn't work.  I'll need to explicitly
declare arches with openmpi and with lam.  I'll upload tomorrow.

But to answer your question, the autobuilders tried to make it work.

-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/