Re: Give back petsc [was: Re: Suitesparse transition]

On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 20:29 +0100, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> Adam Powell uploaded version 2.3.3-7 of petsc that build-depends
> alternatively on liopenmpi-dev or lam4-dev.  This should fix the Dep-Wait
> status on some arches, like arm, mips, mipsel, and s390.
> Will the autobuilds automatically happen on these arches or should the
> package be given back on them?

False alarm.  The way I tried it didn't work.  I'll need to explicitly
declare arches with openmpi and with lam.  I'll upload tomorrow.

But to answer your question, the autobuilders tried to make it work.

Engineering consulting with open source tools