Re: Give back lam on alpha

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 06:40:48AM +0530, Kumar Appaiah wrote:

> Since gcc on alpha was affected by #442036, lam FTBFSed due to an ICE
> on alpha. The recent upload of gfortran+gcc-4.3 yesterday (gcc-4.3
> 4.3-20080219-1) should have fixed this problem, since another affected
> package seems to have built there. Under the event that this version
> of gfortran will be available for the alpha buildd, please give back
> lam on alpha

FTBFS again:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=lam&arch=alpha&ver=7.1.2-1.2&stamp=1203606964&file=log&as=raw

I didn't notice before rescheduling the build that lam is building using
"gcc".  The default version of gcc in unstable is still 4.2; if you need
gcc-4.3 to build, you'll need to make a sourceful upload of lam that sets CC
explicitly.