Give back lam on alpha

Dear Debian Release,

Since gcc on alpha was affected by #442036, lam FTBFSed due to an ICE
on alpha. The recent upload of gfortran+gcc-4.3 yesterday (gcc-4.3
4.3-20080219-1) should have fixed this problem, since another affected
package seems to have built there. Under the event that this version
of gfortran will be available for the alpha buildd, please give back
lam on alpha. Following this, the binNMUs I had requested for other
lam related packages[1] may also need to be redone for alpha alone.

Following lam, hdf5 also needs to be given back. Therefore, please
specify if I need to mail you again for that.

Thanks!

Kumar

[1]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2008/02/msg00156.html
--