Re: Should su-to-root be shipped in a separate package?

Raphael Geissert <atomo64@gmail.com> writes:

> And about its inclusion on debianutils, according to its description[0]
> su-to-root seems not to fit there. Of course the description can be
> changed for su-to-root's inclusion.

su-to-root is sort of a "sensible-su" similar to the sensible-browser,
sensible-editor, and sensible-pager scripts already in debianutils.
debianutils, among other things, holds some these sorts of scripts that
are required by Policy, and it sounds like that's where we're heading with
su-to-root.