Transitioning to dhcp3

Hello,

Now that the v2 DHCP packages have been removed, we need to transition the
DHCP v3 packages to that name.

I've never done something like this before, and rather than trying to be
clever and buggering it all up, I'd rather seek some advice from the outset.

So here I am.

What is the best way of approaching this? Not only do the packages need to
be renamed to their old v2 counterparts, but various directories within the
packages need to be renamed.

Now that I've got a 3.1 package into unstable, sorting out this long overdue
transition is now my top priority for these packages.

regards

Andrew