Unblock request for mantis (was: Re: Is mantis still not supportable by the support team? (was: Re: Unblock request for mantis))

Hi,

I would like to request the unblocking of mantis so that it can enter
lenny as I now got the okay of the Security team (which was a condition
as Andreas Barth and Mark 'HE' Brockschmidt explained to me).

See below for Moritz Muehlenhoffs statement about security support for
mantis in lenny.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards

Patrick

--
in medias res Gesellschaft für Kommunikationstechnologien mbH
Dahlenerstr. 570

tel. +49 (0) 2166 - 9999 - 685
fax. +49 (0) 2616 - 9999 - 800
email: schoenfeld@in-medias-res.com