Re: Sid: strange dependence conflict xinetd and openbsd-inetd

(SID)ametzler@argenau:~$ apt-cache show openbsd-inetd xinetd \
| grep -E '^Pa|^Pr|^Conf'
Package: openbsd-inetd
Provides: inet-superserver, netkit-inetd
Conflicts: netkit-inetd

Package: xinetd
Provides: inet-superserver
Conflicts: inet-superserver

xinetd and openbsd-inetd both provide and conflict with
inet-superserver and are therefore not co-installable.

> Is there anything to fix?

Nope.
http://packages.qa.debian.org/x/xinetd/news/20071127T010204Z.html

cu andreas