Some possible binNMU requests

Dear Debian Release,

While just going through some piuparts failure logs in sid, I came
across some breakages which could be sorted out with binNMUs. This is
my first attempt at pointing out binNMUs, and I hope it there aren't
many mistakes here; if there are, please forgive me and I'll learn
from the mistake. The binNMUs are for all architectures, I guess.

Here's the first batch:

Due to libc-client2006j2 -> libc-client2007 in uw-imap:
aolserver4-nsimap
php5
asterisk (several other dependencies also missing?)
mailsync

Due to liberis-1.3.11 -> liberis:
sear

Due to libglib1.2 -> libglib1.2ldbl:
xmovie

libgwenhywfar38 -> libgwenhywfar47 in libgwenhywfar:
libchipcard3

Due to libosip2:
siproxd (I am _more_ unsure about this than the others)

Due to libpetsc2.3.2 -> libpetsc2.3.3:
illuminator

From my checks at
http://ftp-master.debian.org/~vorlon/transition-binnmus.txt, I have
verified the above binNMUs should be needed. However, in case I have
made an error, please do point it out so that I don't make an
incorrect request next time.

HTH. Thanks!

Kumar
--