Re: Please unblock thaifonts-scalable 0.4.5-2

Christian Perrier wrote:
>>> I've no objection, but I've also not tested the installer with this font.
>>> Basically that is up to the translators themselves.
>> Unblocked.
>

> It appear that Marc had some objections because of the debhelper
> compatibility level bump.
>
> As a consequence, Thep asked me to sponsor a new version of the
> package without the debhelper change. This new version should make the
> unblock hint obsolete if I understand everything well.

The package with version 0.4.5-2 already migrated to testing.

> That new 0.4.5-3 version will need a new hint as soon as it has
> entered unstable.

I won't unblock this version at the moment...

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D