Re: Please unblock thaifonts-scalable 0.4.5-2

"Theppitak Karoonboonyanan" <thep@linux.thai.net> writes:
> The only affected sub-package is ttf-thai-tlwg. The udeb used
> by GUI debian-installer is unchanged.

Still, I would like Frans to approve this, as I really don't want to
create more problems for the release of d-i rc2. Frans?

> Other minor changes are debhelper compat version bump,

Ooops. Please upload a new release without this. debhelper compat bumps
can haven dozens of subtle consequences, and changing the build-system
in the freeze is not really a good idea. The rest of the new version
looks fine.

Marc
--
BOFH #203:
Write-only-memory subsystem too slow for this machine. Contact your