Re: Please unblock thaifonts-scalable 0.4.5-2

> > I've no objection, but I've also not tested the installer with this font.
> > Basically that is up to the translators themselves.
>
> Unblocked.

It appear that Marc had some objections because of the debhelper
compatibility level bump.

As a consequence, Thep asked me to sponsor a new version of the
package without the debhelper change. This new version should make the
unblock hint obsolete if I understand everything well.

That new 0.4.5-3 version will need a new hint as soon as it has
entered unstable.