Re: mercurial (and tailor) packages

Vincent Danjean <Vincent.Danjean@ens-lyon.org> writes:
> I know you discourage new upstream versions, however I would like
> you to make an exception here. Mercurial is a new source control
> version system (it does not exist in stable), so it changes quickly.

Have you reviewed every single line of the diff of 26000 lines to be
absolutly sure that no regressions were introduced? That is what this
freeze is about: Leave code as untouched as possible and only fix
remaining problems.

>   In short, I would prefer you accept mercurial 0.9.3-2 and
> tailor 0.9.27-1 in testing. If you do not, I will prepare
> a fix for #382252 for mercurial 0.9.1 and submit it to you.

I would prefer this.

Marc
--
BOFH #209:
Only people with names beginning with 'A' are getting mail this week