mercurial (and tailor) packages

  Hi,

  I just fix #382252 of severity 'serious'. I would like the fix
to go to testing (and etch). However :
- the testing version is 0.9.1-1
- the unstable version is (will be in a few hours) 0.9.3-2
ie: there has been a new upstream version since the freeze

I know you discourage new upstream versions, however I would like
you to make an exception here. Mercurial is a new source control
version system (it does not exist in stable), so it changes quickly.
The new upstream version fixes lots of bugs and gives lots of
improvement for users (full support of rename, ...). Releasing
the 0.9.1 version of mercurial for etch seems to be already
outdated.
  Note that if you accept, you will need to accept the tailor
package too: the 0.9.26-2 version in testing cannot deals with
mercurial 0.9.3. We need tailor 0.9.27-1 for that (it is in
unstable).

  In short, I would prefer you accept mercurial 0.9.3-2 and
tailor 0.9.27-1 in testing. If you do not, I will prepare
a fix for #382252 for mercurial 0.9.1 and submit it to you.

  Best regards,
    Vincent