Re: Bump xfwm4 in testing given new GTK there

On Sat, Nov 03, 2007, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> In fact, I guess gtk 2.12 could have a Break: xfwm4 4.4.1-2.
> There's a bug in xfwm4 with gtk 2.12, and we uploaded a patched version
> -after- gtk 2.12 upload, thus it was too late to add a Conflict:

 We can't use Break yet; too bad I didn't get confirmation when I've
 asked to you and the Xfce team whether I should be adding the conflict,
 this would have prevented the breakage in testing (but held Gtk for
 longer).

 Josselin added the conflict in SVN, it will be in next upload but will
 only serve preventing partial upgrades of this combination I'm afraid.

--
Loïc Minier