Bump xfwm4 in testing given new GTK there

Ah, I was about to send a message describing how having gtk 2.12 and
xfwm4 < 4.4.1-3 in testing is bad but then HE said:

10:53 <HE> huggie: It just needs a requeue, it was tried on September 21., but
           the build failed due to uninstallable build-deps

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=xfwm4&ver=4.4.1-3&arch=arm&stamp=1190359253&file=log

So er, could someone requeue it on arm instead?

Thanks,

Simon.

--
Just another wannabie | "Her name is Bambi?" - Scully  |  Just another fool