Re: T&S for Release Assistents

Pierre Habouzit <madcoder@debian.org> writes:

>> 294520 qtparted: Incorrect handling of extended partitions
>
>   The proposing fix has been reviewed by Otavio and committed in the
> parted git repository, and it seems to be right.
>
>   15:15     otavio | MadCoder: Sent to parted-devel for last review.
>   15:15     otavio | MadCoder: it ought to be parted of 1.8.9 and next upload
>
>   So I guess it's off my duty now.

It's not yet commited. I just realised that it lacks a test case.

Do you mind to write it? If you can't, contact the patch author asking
for it?  With it, we'll apply it at git parted repository.

I'm sorry but I can't write the test right now and then it's still in
my TODO queue.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116