Re: Release Goal Proposal: texlive-transition

Frank Küster wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Frank

> I wonder why nobody answered to this - when and/or how will it be
> decided whether this is a release goal?

The current status of proposed Release Goals can be found on
http://release.debian.org/lenny-goals.txt as was mentioned in the Release Team
Meeting results mail [1]. The texlive transition is marked as a confirmed
Release Goal...

There will probably follow a mail soon about which are confirmed Release
Goals, though that will maybe only happen after the move to a better format
for the canonical list of (proposed) Release Goals and after we discussed
internally which proposals we think should be promoted to Release Goals.

Cheers

Luk

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/06/msg00005.html