Re: pound for etch

Am Montag, den 02.04.2007, 18:09 +0200 schrieb Jordi:
> A NMU is ready in http://people.debian.org/~jordi/debian/, in case
> someone wants to review + upload.

Well, that package is quite OK and surely with minimal changes.

What I would greatly prefer, however, is for the 2.2.7-2 version to go
in. I know it is a new upstream version, but it fixes dozens of bugs not
yet reported, and since no package at all depends on pound I cannot see
any harm done. Regression is also impossible, since 2.0-1.1 is so badly
broken.

Bye,
   Mike

--