Re: Removing mediawiki dependencies on pgsql for etch

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 01:06:11AM +0100, Romain Beauxis wrote:
> Le lundi 19 mars 2007 19:10, Steve Langasek a écrit :
> > > If it is ok for you, then I'll upload it..
> >
> > Yes, this is ok.  (FWIW, sending a debdiff to the list is going to get you
> > a quicker review than a link to a source package will...)

> 	Thanks Steve,

> The package is just being uploaded now, I have added the nl po debconf that
> was submited just on time, though.

> I'll try to send more relevant information (debdiff) next time.

Sorry, I see that you've uploaded this to testing-proposed-updates, which is
wrong; since testing and unstable still have the same version of
mediawiki1.7, you need to update unstable first.  I didn't notice this was
in the changelog for the version you'd prepared.

So an upload of -10 to unstable is needed here -- and then, if it matches
9etch0, it can be hinted from unstable into etch.