Removing mediawiki dependencies on pgsql for etch

	Hi release managers !

Following with bug #414885 and so issue duck had while upgrading from
mediawiki 1.7 with pgsql, we have come to the conclusion that mediawiki1.7
should not be shipped in eth with its current pgsql dependencies since its
support seems not to be complete enough...

Given that I have uploaded some newer releases in experimental for changes
that I don't want to propose for etch, my plan is to raise the severity of
bug 414885 to serious, rename it to "pgsql support should be droped for
etch", add the two awaiting po translations and remove pgsql dependecies to
current sid package and upload a mediawiki1.7 1.7.1-9etch0 to unstable and
then ask for its inclusion into testing.

Is that the right way to handle this situation ?
Thanks for your help.

Romain
--
while ( love & passion ) {
for( fight = 0 ; rights < freedom ; rights++ )