Re: Removing mediawiki dependencies on pgsql for etch

Le samedi 17 mars 2007 21:09, Steve Langasek a écrit :
> > I'm afraid the time for translation updates is over. So please only
> > remove the dependencies in your upload.
>
> Well, if an update is needed anyway, I don't object to the inclusion of
> l10n changes.  I just won't grant exceptions for l10n changes /alone/,
> because the risk of broken binary packages getting into the release is
> comparatively high at this point and outweighs the benefits of l10n updates
> alone.

Ok, I have prepared a new release of mediawiki1.7 adding the translations.

I have encoutered an issue in our automatic manpage generation system that
uses xsltproc, docbook-xml and docbook-xsl. I don't really know which one is
the culprit, but it is clearly an issue there. When building the package
against current sid versions, I get a lot of:
I: mediawiki1.7-math: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign
usr/share/man/man1/texvc.1.gz:54
In the lintian check.

However building the package against current etch just makes a lintian free
package. So, I have written testing-proposed-updates as the target
distribution, set urgency to high and built against an etch chroot using
cowbuilder.
You can find the package at this place:
http://www.rastageeks.org/~toots/mediawiki/

If it is ok for you, then I'll upload it..

Romain
--
They seh when you have nuff money
You got a whole heap o' friend