Re: Please unblock auctex/11.83-5

fant> Hi Davide,
fant> Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:

>> The diff also includes a number of other added files not documented
>> in the changelog, e.g. auctex.el, tex-site.el.out, config.status,
>> config.log, preview/auto.el.  These may be artifacts of an incomplete
>> clean target, but I can't tell that they don't also affect the
>> functionality of the package.  Could these be cleaned up and the
>> package re-uploaded?

Sorry, that's my (maintainer) fault.  TTBOMK they would not affect
anything, but nothing prevents a new upload without them.

fant> Davide, will you have time for an upload?

I've just uploaded 11.83-6:

auctex (11.83-6) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild with clean source.
  * rules.in (build-package): Added dependency on the "clean" target.

 -- Davide G. M. Salvetti <salve@debian.org>  Wed, 14 Mar 2007 00:43:56 +0100

I suppose that change in "rules.in" needs no explanation. :-)

P.S.: Frank, thank you for writing to the release team!

--
Ciao, Davide