Please unblock auctex/11.83-5

Dear release team,

please consider unblocking the new version in sid.  I am not the
maintainer of that package, but I often act as a backup maintainer and
do the communication with bug submitters and, in this case, the release
team...

This is mainly a translation update (bubulle was involved, see
e.g. #411855), I'll comment briefly on the other issues in the
changelog.

   * "debian/auctex/templates" is an auto-generated object, from
     "debian/auctex/templates.in".  Via the following changes, it has been
     added to the sources, to ease the life of translators running
     "debconf-updatepo"; thanks to Thomas Huriaux and Frank Küster.
     (Closes: #407215)
   * rules.in (DFILES): Removed "debian/<:=${PACKAGE}:>/templates": it
     should not be deleted at clean time.
     (build): Added dependency on "debian/po/templates.pot".
     (clean): Added dependency on "debian/po/templates.pot".

That should be self-explanatory and no-risk; JFTR I have verified that
the package build in a sid pbuilder here.

   * auctex/templates.in: Add an ePerl auto-generated arch-tag to
     "auctex/templates".

That is only a comment change

   * auctex/bug.script.in: Redirect Emacs stdin from "dev/null"; thanks to
     Andrea Mennucci.  (Closes: #389249)

Even if that breaks anything for anyone, it would only mean that the
reportbug script for auctex still doesn't work for them.  (Works for me
on etch)

   * auctex/install.in (do_install): State the log file location; thanks to
     Romain Francoise.  (See: #408227)

A change in debug output displayed to the user.

   * control (Recommends): Added "xpdf | pdf-viewer"; thanks to Andrea
     Mennucci.  (See: #409795)

low risk ;-)

TIA, Frank
--