Please hint clamav into etch

Hello all,

I know this is a last minute thing, and I am sorry for that.  I am
asking for a hint for clamav into etch, and this involves a small
library transition.  The affected packages for the transition are:

avscan
clamassassin
clamcour
dansguardian
klamav
mimedefang
phpclamav-lib
python-clamav
sylpheed-claws
sylpheed-claws-gtk2

(some of these do not actually link to libclamav, but shell out with
command line arguments that no longer work, so they have been included
in my list and my tracking).

They are all fixed in unstable and have been for some time now.

I wouldn't ask this amount of review at this late stage of the freeze,
except that I am concerned that the 0.8x branch of clamav will be very
difficult to support over the life of etch.  It has a very quickly moving
upstream, and lots of security bugs were reported over the lifetime of
sarge.  If this pattern continues, the code base will diverge too far by
the end of the etch cycle to be reasonably supportable, and I'm hoping
that by getting a version that is at least the same branch shipped with
etch, we can minimize the workload for the security (and to be fair,
me).  Then there are all the arguments for the shiny and new factor, but
I suspect they are less likely to sway anyone :)

OK, thanks for listening, and thanks for your work.