Re: Request for permission to upload nufw through t-p-u for l10n and debconf QA purposes

> > no problem; for nufw, you're talking about a total revamp of the debconf
> > templates, which isn't something I'm going to accept without maintainer
> > input.
>

> Whether or not this is a total revamp can be discussed.
>
> What is done is the following:

I have a ready update for t-p-u which I intend to propose tomorrow.

So far, jean-Michel did not react to these mails so I don't know
whether he considers the changes acceptable or not.

Again, they are as minimal as possible. Most changes are using wording
from the version in unstable (which is a rewrite I did back in
October/November last year). Others are rewrite in the exact same
spirit.

Translations have been as updated as possible (anyway, none is
currently complete in testing).

I really think that this update is worth it. I will even build with
pbuilder and not cowbuilder if you insist, Steve..:-)