Re: Mozilla codebase releases 1.8.1.2 and 1.8.0.10

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 06:05:09PM -0800, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 01:38:02PM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
>
> > > This led to #413162 (and friends). Could you please do another upload
> > > fixing only this bug, so that we finally have a version that is
> > > releasable?
>
> > Plus, upstream is going to put up a 2.0.0.3 release fixing regressions
> > introduced in 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.2, including a fix on client certificate
> > handling that may be important at least for french people who want to do
> > their tax declaration online using iceweasel.
>
> We really need to be converging on the release at this point.  If 2.0.0.3
> doesn't include any RC fixes, please upload the 2.0.0.2 that you have so
> that we can get iceweasel into a releasable state and consider 2.0.0.3 when
> it's available.

Here are the bugs that are fixed in 2.0.0.3, so far:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?field0-0-0=flagtypes.name&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=blocking1.8.1.3%2B&order=map_assigned_to.login_name,bugs.bug_id

One is security wise, though I don't see any real critical impact for this...
I'd say #371525, #371576, and #370136 are pretty serious regressions.

Mike