Re: Unblock gnome-pilot(-conduits)

Hi Felipe,

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 06:57:54PM -0300, Felipe Roquette wrote:

> gnome-pilot and gnome-pilot-conduits has a fixed pointer-size bug
> (#411957) on amd64 and other minor things.

> Is it possible to send to Etch?

The gnome-pilot package includes this change:

  * Added libbluetooth2-dev on Build-Depend because libpisock.la
    declares a dependency on libbluetooth.la but libpisock-dev does
    not depend libbluetooth2-dev (bug #413051).

That's incorrect.  The libpisock.la in testing doesn't reference
libbluetooth.la; the libpisock-dev package in unstable does depend on
libbluetooth2-dev.  Please revert this unnecessary build-dependency.

The gnome-pilot-conduits package includes a number of changes with no
explanation in the changelog.  If this update is required for fixing bug
#411957, it's not evident at all.  I don't see anything warranting an
unblock on this package.