Re: nut package update for Etch

Hi Marc,

thanks for your answer.

2007/2/26, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@ftwca.de>:
"Arnaud Quette" <aquette.dev@gmail.com> writes:
> I've used some unstable uploads to ask for users tests, and also test
> the builds since it contains a significant change (upstream release).

And that's exactly why I won't approve this package. We are in a freeze,
so please keep the diff to a minimum and only fix serious problems. The
diff between the old and new upstream version contains a lot of changes,
and I won't review them. Please isolate a short patch for each issue
that you feel that needs to be fixed in etch.

the base things that must be fixed are (mostly fixes all the before
mentioned bugs):
- new udev script
- patch for drivers/nut-usb.c

The point on which I'm not sure is the "LSB compliance for nut.init".
Must I fix it too for the Etch LSB compliance?

Then, should I upload to "testing-proposed-updates"?
And should I set priority to high and then ping you back?

thanks for your help,
Arnaud