Re: nut package update for Etch

"Arnaud Quette" <aquette.dev@gmail.com> writes:
> I've used some unstable uploads to ask for users tests, and also test
> the builds since it contains a significant change (upstream release).

And that's exactly why I won't approve this package. We are in a freeze,
so please keep the diff to a minimum and only fix serious problems. The
diff between the old and new upstream version contains a lot of changes,
and I won't review them. Please isolate a short patch for each issue
that you feel that needs to be fixed in etch.

Marc
--
BOFH #336:
the xy axis in the trackball is coordinated with the summer soltice